|The purpose of the Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma is to give attendees, whether you are a professional academy coach, junior coach, teacher or parent a greater understanding of how to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions.
This will be made possible by learning to use the New Coerver® Coaching Session Planner which will provide a quick & easy solution for all attendees who would like to construct weekly, monthly or even season long programs using proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching, "The Worlds's Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method".
The inaugural Texas course will be presented by
ex-Chelsea and Scotland player and Coerver® Coaching co-founder Charlie Cooke
Coaches - You Receive
- Drills and games developed over our 27 year history, that you can use to build sessions for many seasons using the NEW Coerver® Coaching Session Planner
- The secrets Coerver® Coaching has used over the last 27 years to establish themselves as "THe World's Number One Soccer Skills Teaching Method"
- Essential tips on how to improve your coaching & make your sessions more effective
Lecture Field Session
The Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma is a 2-day course that has been broken down into 4 modules that will be presented through lecture presentations & practical demonstrations:
- Module 1 - The Coerver® Approach To Coaching Warm Up & Speed
- Module 2 - The Coerver® Curriculum Moves 1v1 & 2v2
- Module 3 - Coerver® Session Planning for your Season Small Group Play
- Module 4 - Coerver® Tips To Be A Better Coach - A Coerver® Session
Each Attendee Course Shall Receive the
- 2 Days expert tuition from Coerver® Coaching co-founder Charlie Cooke
- Full field session drills and printed resources
- The NEW Coerver® Coaching 5 disc Session Planner (retail value $99.95)
- The New Era Drill Book (retail value $7.95)
- Youth Diploma shirt (retail value $30.00)
- Youth Diploma Certificate of Attendance
- Lunch both days